Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Who should read this blog?

This blog is for those who are getting ready for marriage and ignorant about the Do’s and Don’t’s of sex life in a marriage, someone who knows the real meaning of the word ‘Holy Sex’ or ‘Sex according to God’ and those who have treated their bodies as the temple of God abstaining from sexual sins. The reason I’m emphasizing this is because this article would be based on the Bible and its definition of what a great couple should be. I’ve encountered so many youngsters having misconceptions about sex and thought this would be an eye-opener for such people. I’ve tried to be as simple as I can and narrated my experiences for the benefit of others. Please read on and share if you feel that you need advice or tips on how to maintain great relationships.

No comments: